The Electroline ECX-520 Edge CMTS addresses the need for bi-directional broadband digital services in high-density environments such as in-building coverage or localized neighborhoods by extending the fiber to the edge of the specific service area, and connecting it to the ECX CMTS as the local gateway. Making it the ultimate ‘coaxial last mile’ solution!
It is compliant to DOCSIS 3.0 and C-DOCSIS. It is available in Euro-DOCSIS and backward compatible to previous version of DOCSIS and Euro-DOCSIS 2.0/1.x compliant modems.
- 32 downstream (DS) bonded Channel 64/256/1024 QAM modulation capable of data rate up to 2 GB/s @1024
- 8 upstream (US) bonded Channels QPSK/8/16/32/64/256 QAM modulation with data rate up 320 MB/s
- Layer 3 routing function to support static route, policy route, VLAN, NAT L2VPN, ACL and DHCP
- Maximum 1000 CMs simultaneous online.
- Built-in DHCP/TFTP/ToD server, supports for DHCP relay, and multiple subnet subnets under CPE. Option 82/60 is supported.
- 1 GB/10GE RJ45 port and Optical SFP data port to connect to WAN
- Supports IPv6, multicast, remote-query, Flap (DOCSIS signal quality jitter diagnosis)- Automatically updates config files easy for large deployments